- We monitor flights and account for delays, but if you are delayed longer than 40 minutes collecting your luggage please let us know. The rental cars are parked on time periods and need to be monitored to avoid penalty charges.
- Once you have collected your luggage from the reclaim area make you way to the exit on the same floor.
- Do NOT follow car rental signs in the airport and go down stairs.
- Follow the main passengers to the main arrivals hall and look out for a representative
- The name of the reservation will be written on the board.
- Your representative should be stood on the left hand side by the rails.
See the map below for the meeting point.
If the representative is NOT at this point when you arrive, they will probably be with other clients upstairs. Please be patient as they know you have arrived. If you do NOT see anyone after 10 minutes please use the numbers below for immediate contact.
You can call these numbers in this order for contact with your representative:
Richard: (0034) 687 30 00 77
Sarah: (0034) 678 98 31 76
We thank you for your cooperation and hope you have a good experience with us 🙂